BEST NORTHERN VIETNAM ATTRACTIONS 1 WEEK
- 7 Days
- Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh
- Northern Vietnam
- At the customer's request
Traveling to Northern Vietnam can be an exciting and culturally enriching experience. The region is known for its stunning landscapes, vibrant cities, and rich history. Here are some attraction destinations for your trip to Northern Vietnam:
- Hanoi: Start your journey in the capital city of Hanoi. Explore the Old Quarter with its narrow streets, bustling markets, and delicious street food. Don’t miss attractions like the Hoan Kiem Lake, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and the Temple of Literature.
- Halong Bay: Head east from Hanoi to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site known for its emerald waters and thousands of limestone karsts. Take a cruise to explore the bay, go kayaking, and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- Sapa: Located in the northern mountains, Sapa is famous for its terraced rice fields and ethnic minority communities. Hike in the Hoang Lien Son mountain range, visit local markets, and experience the unique culture of the Hmong and Dao people.
- Ninh Binh: Known as the “Halong Bay on land,” Ninh Binh offers similar karst landscapes, but on the mainland. Explore Tam Coc, Trang An, and Van Long Nature Reserves by boat and bicycle.
- Mai Chau: This peaceful valley is home to various ethnic groups, including the White Thai people. Enjoy trekking, cycling, and homestays to experience rural Vietnamese life.
- Ha Giang: For a more off-the-beaten-path experience, visit Ha Giang Province. It offers stunning scenery, with winding mountain roads and traditional villages. The Ma Pi Leng Pass is a highlight for its breathtaking views.
- Perfume Pagoda: Located about 60 km from Hanoi, the Perfume Pagoda is a religious site set amidst limestone hills. Take a boat ride and hike to explore the pagodas and caves.
- Food: Northern Vietnam is known for its unique cuisine. Try dishes like pho (noodle soup), bun cha (grilled pork with vermicelli), and banh mi (Vietnamese sandwich). Don’t forget to sample the local street food.
- Weather: The weather in Northern Vietnam varies by season. The best time to visit is during the dry season from October to April. Summers can be hot and humid, while winters are cool and sometimes foggy.
|Day 01||Ha Noi arrival and sightseeing|
|Day 02||Ha Noi – Ha Long|
|Day 03||Ha Long – Ha Noi|
|Day 04||Ha Noi – Sapa|
|Day 05||Discover Fansipan Peak by cable car|
|Day 06||Sapa: Rong May glass bridge – Silver waterfall|
|Day 07||Ha Noi Sightseeing part left – Departure flight back home|
Included / Excluded
- All prices are quoted in USD unless otherwise mentioned.
- English speaking guide as mentioned.
- Transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles with dedicated drivers.
- Accommodation as mentioned above.
- Night on a luxury cruise.
- Meals as mentioned.
- Admission fee at all indicated sight.
- Cold drinking water and refreshing towels for touring.
- Kayak, boat trip.
- Luxury van round trip Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi.
- Drinks, personal expenses.
- International flight tickets & airport tax.
- Insurance of all kinds (strongly recommend to all clients).
- Other meals and services aside from those specifically included.
- Additional tour required beside specified sights.
- Program changes are sometimes necessary depending on arrival/departure flight time, weather conditions,s, and local tour arrangements.
- Please note that at this moment this is a tour-programmed proposal. No reservations have been made. Only upon confirmation in writing of the above tour program will we proceed with actual bookings.
No Show = 100 % charge
1-10days = 50 % of the tour price
11-20days = 30 % of the tour price
21-35 days = 10 % of the tour price
36 days up = no charge