Charming Mekong Delta Packed 2 Days: Stay On Cruise
- 2 Days
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta
The Mekong Delta is home to a rich cultural heritage. Take the opportunity to visit local villages and learn about traditional crafts such as coconut candy making, rice paper production, and fish farming. Engage with the locals, try your hand at activities like rowing a sampan (traditional boat), and savor the warm hospitality and delicious regional cuisine.
– Enjoy the fascinating setting along the banks of the Mekong River from the deck of a boat.
– Experience the way of life and the hospitality of the local inhabitants.
– Visit the floating market of Tra On and Cai Rang, a village on the banks of Mang Thit River, and the orchard, or rice fields nearby.
– Have a local boat ride to explore the arroyos and gardens of the Mekong Delta.
Included / Excluded
– Transportation on board.
– Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bed.
– Meals served on board are Vietnamese coffee, tea & mineral water.
– Visits on shore or on a small skiff.
– Access to all services on board.
– Access to and from the boat on a longboat.
– All taxes are included.
– Bar services.
– Travel insurance.
– Visas and visa fees.
– Tips and gratuities.
– Private shuttle bus picks up and transfers.