BEST OF SAPA ATTRACTIONS 3 Days
- 3 days
- Ha Noi
Sapa is a fantastic experience, offering stunning landscapes, vibrant local culture, and opportunities for outdoor activities.
The Highlights of Sapa:
- Trekking and Hiking: Sapa is famous for its stunning trekking routes and hiking trails that showcase the region’s natural beauty. You can embark on guided hikes through terraced rice fields, visit local ethnic minority villages, and explore the lush valleys and mountain peaks. Options range from easy walks to more challenging multi-day treks. Consider hiring a local guide to enhance your experience and provide insights into the local culture and customs.
- Ethnic Minority Villages: Sapa is home to several ethnic minority groups, including the Hmong, Dao, Tay, and Giay. Visiting these villages offers a unique opportunity to learn about their distinct traditions, customs, and way of life. Some popular villages to explore include Cat Cat Village, Ta Van Village, and Lao Chai Village. Interact with the locals, experience their hospitality, and support their handicrafts by purchasing locally made souvenirs.
- Fansipan Mountain: Fansipan is the highest peak in Indochina, and reaching its summit is a popular adventure for many travelers in Sapa. You can choose to hike to the summit, which requires physical fitness and stamina, or take a cable car for a more convenient option. The views from the top are breathtaking, offering panoramic vistas of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
- Bac Ha Market: If your visit coincides with a Sunday, consider visiting the Bac Ha Market, one of the largest ethnic minority markets in the region. Experience the vibrant atmosphere as locals from different tribes gather to trade goods, including traditional clothing, handicrafts, livestock, and local produce. It’s a fantastic opportunity to witness the diversity of ethnic cultures in the area.
- Photography Opportunities: Sapa is a paradise for photographers, with its breathtaking landscapes, vibrant markets, and colorful ethnic attire. Capture the stunning terraced rice fields, dramatic mountain scenery, and portraits of the local people. Be respectful and always ask for permission before taking someone’s photo, particularly in ethnic minority villages.
Three days in the Sapa itinerary will support you to find out about this beautiful landscape.
Included / Excluded
- All prices are quoted in USD unless otherwise mentioned.
- English-speaking guide in Sapa.
- Sleeping bus ticket Ha Noi – Lao Cai
- Transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles with dedicated drivers in Sapa.
- Accommodation including all taxes and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast: B, Lunch: L, Dinner: D)
- Admission fee at all indicated sight.
- Round trip cable car to Fansipan.
- Cold drinking water.
- Visa on arrival at the airport.
- Drinks, personal expenses.
- International flight tickets & airport tax.
- Insurance of all kinds (strongly recommend at all clients).
- Other meals and services aside from those specifically included.
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to be available with surcharge.
- Additional tour required beside specified sights.
- Program changes are sometimes necessary depending on arrival/departure flight time, weather conditions,s, and local tour arrangements.
- Please note that at this moment this is a tour programmed proposal. No reservations have been made. Only upon confirmation in writing of the above tour program will we proceed with actual bookings.
- Accommodation in hotels is subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be booked within the same hotel category without surcharge/reduction. If no hotel in the same category is available, we reserve the right to apply a surcharge for any higher category, respectively a reduction for any lower category.
No Show = 100 % charge
1-10days = 50 % of the tour price
11-20days = 30 % of the tour price
21-35 days = 10 % of the tour price
36 days up = no charge